Criminal Defense With A Balanced Perspective
Facing a criminal charge is a serious matter. How you choose to respond to such a situation can have lasting repercussions. It is important that you take action to protect your rights. The right legal representation can go a long way toward preserving your freedom.
At Trbovich Law Firm, we have a unique understanding of criminal defense. Some of our lawyers have worked in the district attorney’s office, and one was a police officer for more than 20 years. We give our clients a well-rounded perspective when assessing their legal needs. To find out how we can help you, call us in Buffalo today at 716-222-2222.
Strong Advocacy For A Range Of Different Charges
Being charged with a criminal offense is a serious situation that can seriously impact your well-being and your freedom. Having an experienced criminal defense attorney on your side is instrumental in protecting your rights. At our firm, we offer criminal defense services in the following areas:
- Theft crimes: Larceny charges can result in lengthy prison sentences.
- Drug crimes: Felony drug possession charges can mean up to 20 years in prison, while trafficking, in certain cases, can merit a life term.
- Internet crimes: Crimes that happen online — including hacking, fraud, and harassment — can have staggering real-world consequences. A fierce defense can help.
- Domestic crimes: Domestic abuse charges can leave a lasting impact on your family.
- White-collar crimes: Embezzlement, bank fraud, and insider trading are just some examples of crimes that can be punishable with considerable jail time.
- Federal crimes: A federal offense can mean going up against the legal heft of the United States government. Our firm can provide you with committed support.
Law enforcement and prosecutors will not hesitate to bring charges against you that affect your freedoms before you are even convicted. For this reason, you must turn to legal assistance that you can trust.
Having worked with countless clients throughout Western New York to fight felonies, misdemeanors, and appellate cases, we have the experience and the know-how to help fight for your rights.
Designing A Plan For Moving Forward
Regardless of the type of crime, you have been charged with, having an experienced criminal defense attorney on your side is crucial for achieving a positive outcome for your situation.
Several key statues can affect your criminal charges. Our experienced attorneys will fight for you to get the justice you deserve and protect your rights. We are aware of the intricacies of the legal system, so we will help you develop a precise and aggressive strategy to overcome complex criminal charges.
Start Building Your Defense — Call Our Firm Today
Trbovich Law Firm is committed to protecting the rights of citizens throughout Western New York. If you need a criminal defense attorney in Erie and the surrounding counties, call us today at 716-222-2222 to schedule a free consultation. You can also reach our office via email.